Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but this rain is really getting old! It makes it so hard to get out of bed and get motivated for the day when it is so dreary outside. All I want to do is sleep.

My poor, sweet baby, Kailyn, has pink eye in both eyes and a left ear infection. OUCH! Dr. Ulbrich said her little throat was red, but that her strep test was negative. The really sad part is that we saw Crystal and Carlee McGraw also at the Dr's office, and Miss Carlee has pink eye too! The girls were playing together Sunday at Aiden's party, so we've spread it to each other. I called Tracey to warn her of the "outbreak", and she said that Aiden had pink eye the weekend before, so hopefully he doesn't get it again. And hopefully baby Allie doesn't get it at all!

My car is being fixed today! Kevin Samson looked at it yesterday, ordered the part and is fixing it this morning!

Joe and I watched Taken last night. Let me just tell you, that movie is awesome. Liam Nieson is a bad ass!

I don't really have much today, I really should be doing some work! I didn't put a picture up yesterday, and I didn't have one for today either, so I put a sweet one of Kailyn from her dance production with her $7 fake eyelashes and priceless dimples! So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight - YAY!!!!! Happy Hump Day to all!

2 comments:

  1. We watched Taken last week and I hated the ending. (really the acting of the girl) Who would act “back to their old self” in a matter of a few days having gone through all of that? It was a big turnoff for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I told Joe that too! The only downer to that movie was the ending. She was just ok after all that, and she wasn't any closer to her dad, either!

    ReplyDelete