Monday, May 11, 2009

Fresh Blogger!


Well, well, well, I've jumped directly on the blogging bandwagon! I have wanted to for a while, but just haven't taken time to do it yet. So that's my new goal.....making time for myself! I will allow myself time to unwind and unleash through this blog. It seems like everyday life goes by a little faster, and I'm always trying to catch up, or figure out where the time went. Well, no more! By definition, serenity is the state or quality of being serene, calm or tranquil, and gosh darn it I'm going to embrace me some serenity! So welcome to my blog, and welcome to the new serene me!

In closing, a little funny: I was trying and trying to wake Kailyn up this morning, and she just couldn't seem to get it done. I started putting her capri pants on anyway, hoping she would wake up, however, her response was; "Mom, what are you doing? I'm so tired, I don't even have time for this!". Oh honey, join the club!

2 comments:

  1. Yay.....you're "officially" a blogger now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl!!!!!! We like it. Very good to see 'Macaroni" and hear about her toils with life.

    ReplyDelete