Sunday, May 17, 2009

MHS Class of 2009

This has been a great weekend! Last night was Mike's graduation party, well, he and Stephanie Heinzler's, out at Homey's. It was a really great time! Chilly, but a good time nonetheless. There was a ton of amazing food and lots of amazing people.

Today was such a beautiful day for graduation! The Graduation for MHS's Class of 2009 only lasted about an hour and ten minutes, which was fantastic! The speeches were really good, they had the class president, the valedictorian and a fellow classmate speak, and they were all very nice! It is hard to believe that exactly 10 years ago, my fellow classmates and I were doing this very same thing! Wah, we're old! Just kidding!
I honestly don't have very much to say, just that it's been a fun weekend! You'd think that being 10 years out of High School, I'd be smart enough to wear sunscreen today, but I wanted to get a little sun, so I only put it on Kailyn, and I got a bit more than I bargained for! Oopsy!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment