Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bad Decisions

I'm not sure if anyone watches The Bachelorette, but Jillian is really starting to disappoint me. She keeps giving the wrong people chances and letting the right people go. She's going to regret getting rid of all the "good" guys!
I feel so bad for Michael Jackson's family. I understand that everyone loves a good scandal, but don't people think Katherine Jackson is suffering enough? She has lost a child, a troubled one at that, whom she has had to defend their whole lives. And now all of these rumors surround his death? That poor woman. I think it is great that a judge has granted her petition for temporary custody of Michael's kids. Who knows what Debbie Rowe will do, but I don't feel like she has any rights to them. You don't just walk away from your babies for money, that's pathetic. She obviously didn't want her babies in the first place, and doesn't deserve them now. While Michael was an odd dude, he loved those children and gave them everything he could to make sure they were happy.
Well, it seems I am quite opinionated today, huh? Oh well, that's what blogs are for right?
Kailyn left yesterday with her dad for a float trip on the Current. She was so stinking excited to go on her canoe trip, I think she is going to have a ton of fun! I can't wait to hear from them tonight to see how the floating was!
I shall leave you with another cartoon from baby-gaga.com. This one is the cartoon from 9 weeks. Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment