Monday, June 22, 2009

Left to the Dogs


Well, it's official. Other than my growing embryo and 3 dogs, I am all alone. Kailyn left at noon yesterday to go to her dad's for 2 week session #2 and Joe left with his dad to fish at Bennett around 2pm. I will admit, we (myself, Aaron, Jordan, Penny and Dad) went last night to eat for Father's Day, and once I said I was going to be alone, Jordan graciously volunteered to stay with me. She hadn't seen SawV yet, so she came over after volleyball practice and we watched it. I think I would have been ok, but I'm glad she was there anyway!

I can't believe how fast the weekends go. They just fly by! So, here we are, another Monday. I've got two pretty nice sized stacks of invoices that need to be entered, so I should probably get to work. Blah! My head is about to explode. Have a great Monday, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment