Thursday, June 4, 2009

Countdown!

The countdown is on.....only 4 days until Kailyn is home! Thank the good Lord! Man I miss that little stinker so bad! What's worse is that I really thought these two weeks were going to be a breeze, I mean, I was going to get to see her at t-ball on Tuesday's, but NO! Everytime Tuesday rolls around, it rains it's butt off and t-ball is cancelled! Just my luck. I did talk to Kailyn on Tuesday(I usually call her every other day), though. I told her I was sad that she didn't have t-ball and asked her what she had done that day. Get ready for this one:
Kailyn - "Well first we went and looked for the beaver"
Me - "The beaver? Who went, you and your daddy?"
Kailyn - "Yeah, but when we got there, there were snake eggs. But they were cracked open because the snakes had already gotten out"
Me - "Where exactly were you looking for a beaver, at your daddy's house?"
Kailyn - "By the water, in the woods"
Me - "Did the beaver build a dam?"
Kailyn - "Yeah"
Seriously, I didn't talk to Jeff after that, so I don't know if they really were on a quest to find a beaver and found opened snake eggs instead, or if she has one elaborate imagination. Neither scenario would surprise me, though. Did I mention I miss her?

Joe's cousin, Richard, just got back from Jamaica with his new wife, Ariel! I saw pictures of their wedding, it was GORGEOUS! Beautiful couple, beautiful beach, it was awesome!

So I posted all of Joe and I's "We Did It" session with Kathy McCloy on facebook, and I have gotten some great feedback. People have really said nice things about the whole album, but one of them made me LOVE my favorite picture even more! Thanks to Chelsea, I am pointing this out to everyone, because it truly makes the picture that much better! In this picture, it looks like I am turning back and pulling Joe along for the walk. Now, if you look closely, the area between our bodies makes a heart!! I don't know if Kathy's just that good and planned that, or if it just happened, but it blows me away. That picture has been one of my faves from the beginning, but that heart pushed it to #1 no matter what! LOVE IT!
Well, that's all I've got, but I hope everyone has a great Thursday! Tonight on So You Think You Can Dance, we will find out who makes the top 20, even though they got rid of my top girl pick during Vegas week. You know I'll still watch it no matter what! Tomorrow is Friday! WooHoo!

3 comments:

  1. I almost forgot about Ariel and Richard’s wedding. I want to see more pics, I’m sure she’ll post some though. Yay for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you friends with Richard on facebook? Ken tagged him in most of the wedding ones, I think! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.....I'll check them out. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete