Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Don't Drink the Water

Morning, all! Do you know that at this current moment, I can name 13 pregnant women, NOT including myself? Holy cow, there must be something in the water! I must say, if a pregnancy is not in your future, you may want to drink manufactured drinks only, lol! What a baby boom.
Good news, people, well, GREAT news! The Marshall Public Schools Board Meeting was last night and Joe received a call at about 8:30am this morning that he was approved as the new groundskeeper! How fabulous is that? A steady, all year round, income! Woo Hoo! There were 35 applicants, 3 were interviewed and my hubby got it.....I am so proud! Now we must sit down and talk lawn care business and what we will do with his 82 bazillion yards, since his start date is July 1st. We've had a few offers, but Joe is a perfectionist and really cares for his customers and wants to be sure that they will always be taken care of! What a nice guy!
Kailyn got to play tball last night. It was so hot, but the park made "makeshift" diamonds at the back of the fields in the shade, and it helped tremendously. I had brought 2 waters, a gatorade and a frozen washcloth for Kailyn, while her dad brought a huge thermos of ice water and a gatorade too. I'd say she was going to be nice and cool! She did, however, make it known in the outfield at the top of the second inning, that she was done. She was standing between Joe and Justin King, and Justin said she turned around to them and said, "Can we go home now, I'm so hot I'm about to die here!" She is so dramatic, she cracks me up! I did take pictures last night, and I got some good ones, but I haven't uploaded them yet, so I will post them soon, I promise!
In closing, a funny little pregnancy cartoon from baby-gaga.com. It is the 8th week cartoon. Well, I guess that's all I've got, Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. That’s AWESOME for Joe! Tell him congrats from me! He IS a super nice guy…..…you got a good one!

    ReplyDelete