Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


Now let's get serious. Kailyn is signed up for TBall at Indian Foothills. However, the poor kids haven't gotten to play any games yet because it seems to rain it's butt off every Tuesday. Convenient, huh? Well, it's supposed to start raining this afternoon, but I'm really, really, really hoping it doesn't! Kailyn and her team don't get to make these games up, as far as I know, so I would like to see her play as much as possible! Could you guys keep your fingers crossed that the rain holds off until at least 8 or 8:30 tonight, please? Thanks! Have a great day all!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to say it's raining in KC now. Hopefully it will only rain a little today and clear off by the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've also been wanting to see Connor play. Last Tuesday, Erin came to town to see him play and it got rained out... Maybe one night we can watch them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well wouldn't you know it?! Raining again! I wonder if we get a refund if the kids never get to play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard they might be doing make-up games on Sundays...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are, I got an e-mail yesterday. If they don't get the times to Chad let me know and I'll forward the e-mail to you!

    ReplyDelete