Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF

Oh how lovely it is that today is Friday! I am really hoping the weather stays nice this weekend so Kailyn and I can get out and do some stuff.
Kailyn has tball practice at 5:30pm tonight in hopes that we will get to play our FIRST game (a make-up game, no less) this Sunday at 5pm. I've got my fingers crossed for no rain on Sunday, even though it's in the forecast (of course)!
It is supposed to be pretty nice on Saturday, I'm hoping Kailyn and I can go swimming! We have a pass to the MAC and we haven't used it yet. I think it would be fun for sure!
Did you guys see that growing baby on the right side of the screen? It's losing that tail more and more everyday! Oh Grammy, I found a picture of a 7 week old fetus on the 'net, and it is very close up. Now you can cleary see Baby Klinge's eyes! Now if the little bambino would just concentrate more on not making mommy extremely nauseas all day, everyday, we'd be in business!

Congrats to Robbie and Miranda Fuchs on the birth of their sweet baby girl #3, Marlee! I was lucky enough to see pictures on Aly's blog, and she sure does look pretty. What a gorgeous family!
Well, that's all I've got. I can't wait until 4:30, ah the weekend! Have a great one, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment